Gutter cleaning often takes a backseat to more pressing, more visible home repairs like patching drywall, installing countertops, or mowing the grass. However, keeping rain gutters clean and in good repair prevents much more expensive, major home repairs from making your list down the road. Expert gutter cleaning by Vision Painting removes the leaves, nuts and twigs that prevent water from flowing freely from your home’s foundation. A regularly scheduled gutter cleaning protects your home’s value by preventing drywall damage, roof and basement leaks and water damage to soffits and fascia. Long-standing clogs can also cause permanent damage to the gutters themselves. When that happens, gutter re-installation can restore drainage.
A gutter cleaning service may be priced by the square footage of the home, or the linear foot of gutter.Following approximate price for gutter cleaning service:
• Cleaning the gutters on a single-story 1,500-square foot house with about 160 linear feet of gutter will run $90 – $200,
• Cost for a single-story 2,000-square foot home with around 180 linear feet of gutter will be about $110 – $225,
• A two-story 2,500-square foot home with 200 linear feet of gutter runs $130 – $250.
What should be included:
• A gutter cleaning service should clean out the leaves and debris, bag the waste and then flush the entire system. Some services will also inspect and tighten fasteners and reseal end caps and outlets.
• For three-story homes, or anywhere a 40-foot ladder is used, a second worker is required. Add about $75-$200 to the price.
• Downspouts can take extra time and may bring the total cost up to $500 if seriously clogged.
Don’t see your town listed here? If your home or business is in the general vicinity we would be more than happy to come out and see your project!
Please contact Vision Painting to schedule a Free Consultation & Quote.